We have a great position available in one of our client’s sole charge practices in the Epping Forest region of Essex. We are looking for a confident, calm and experience nurse to start at their practice straight away.
- Full Time
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Yes
- Computer System: In house
Located on the high street of Debden, this modern practice has all the toys.
They two consult rooms enabling them to run nurse clinics on areas such as behaviour and nutrition, alongside appointments with our Vet. The practice also consists of a laboratory, kennel area and operating theatre
Nurses will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth and have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital x-ray, and a full in-house lab.
- Competitive salary between £20,000 - £25,000 DOE pro rata
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.