We are working with a small animal practice in Epping, Essex who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am til 6:30pm
- Weekends: Saturday mornings 8:30am til 12:00pm on rota
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RoboVet
- Team: 2 Vets, 3 Nurses & Support staff
This small team have been providing veterinary care to the area for nearly 10 years and are now a busy practice with modern facilities and equipment. Some of the team members have areas of special interests meaning you will benefit from vast experience and knowledge.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- Competitive salary between £20,000 & £25,000 DOE
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.