Our client in Epping, Essex is looking to recruit a Permanent Veterinary Nurse to join their busy hospital which is part of a group with 2 other practices.
- Full time 40 hours per week - varying shifts, 2 late shifts a week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am till 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 5 Saturdays 8:00am till 3:00pm - Sundays closed
- Branch Work: Some involved at 2 other branches
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: 1 in 8
- Computer System: TBC
- Team: 9 vets, 11 nurses, 7 SVN’s and support staff (Across 3 practices)
This is a group of small animal practices that have state of the art facilities, which include CT Scanners, MRI Scanners, Ultrasound Scanners, Digital X-Rays, Endoscopy, in-house labs, operating theatres, consultation rooms and wards.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- Up to £25,000 dependant on experience
- CPD encouraged and funded
- 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid professional memberships
- Healthshield health scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.