Are you a veterinary nurse looking for a supportive practice with a varied caseload?
If yes then we would love to hear from you as our clients practice near Eastleigh, Hampshire are looking for a competent, professional veterinary nurse to join their team.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 40 hours per week between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 10 Saturdays
- OOH: None
- Computer system: Voyager & Vetspace
- Branches: None
- Team: 5 Vets, 6 Nurses & Support staff
This group of 3 practices in Hampshire have over 20 years’ experience providing the highest standard of care to the local area. Their friendly and highly talented vets are supported by a hardworking bunch of nurses and receptionist, all of who are dedicated to help move the practice forward. With modern surgeries and all the latest technologies to hand they have the best equipment to provide the best service.
You will have good general all round nursing skills as well as a high level of customer service. Bringing your passion for the veterinary industry you will ensure the highest standards of veterinary care are provided to all patients and clients, as well as being able to communicate clearly and build strong relationships with clients and the team alike.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.