We are working with a small animal practice in Eastleigh, Hampshire who are currently recruiting for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 40 hours per week, Shifts between 9:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Weekends, Saturday 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sunday 10:00am til 4:00pm
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 2 Vets, 3 RVNs and 1 SVN
This small animal practice in Eastleigh has an excellent reputation in the area for having a team who genuinely care about the animals and their owners. They have a bright, spacious surgery which is air-conditioned and purpose built to industry leading standards. They have a host of state-of-the-art equipment including laser therapy kit.
They are looking for a veterinary nurse who is hardworking, proactive and willing to continuously learn and develop. You will need to have excellent customer service and client care skill as well being able to build last relationships with the clients.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.