Our clients RCVS accredited practice in Dover, Kent are looking for an experienced Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team.
- Full-time: 37.5 hours
- Hours: Monday-Friday 08:00am til 07:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 5
- OOH: 1 Night a week
- Branch Work: Possible but rare
- Computer System: In House system
About the Practice:
- 6 Vet Practice on the south coast
- 2 Branch surgeries in neighbouring towns
- General practice for all animal species
- As the practice grows they have exciting plans to be able to expand their services in the coming years.
- A good all round experienced Nurse
- Excellent customer service skills
- Keen to work within the team and have strong communication skills with both fellow colleagues and clients alike.
- Must be passionate about all things Veterinary
- Salary - £20,000 -£25,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas