Due to expansion a rare opportunity has opened up for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a friendly multi-vet / nurse team within a hospital environment in the Dewsbury, West Yorkshire area. They are able to boast excellent facilities; an emphasis on teamwork with an excellent support network for new staff members and high standards of both patient and client care.
- The position available is suited to both experienced and newly qualified RVNs.
- Full and part time RVN’s considered and will include shifts in Theatre, Preps, Wards, Medicine and Dispensary.
- Hours Mon – Fri: Shifts between 8.30 – 7.30 averaging 40 hours per week
- This position would suit an experienced RVN looking to progress to leading a small team.
- They are looking for a permanent member of staff to lead the existing team, this position includes one evening per week
- 1:8 Full weekend
- Flexibility to cover branches as and when required for sickness, holiday etc
- They has a strong emphasis on personal development and assist and encourage their staff to plan and implement their CPD.
Facilities and services:
- The main hospital offers its services 24hrs a day 365 days a year, Spacious air conditioned waiting room, Air conditioned consulting rooms, Pharmacy, Digital radiography, Dental suites, Surgical theatre, Laboratory, Pet health advisory service, Puppy school, Diets, flea and worm control, Parking and lots more
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- RCVS fees paid
- Generous CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- No OOH
- Excellent opportunities for career development await the right candidates.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas