We are working with a practice close to Derby who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis. You will join a team of experienced vets and nurses who provide high standards of veterinary care to the loyal clients.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: To be worked on a rota basis
- Branch Work: Some may be involved at nearby practice
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: Large team of vets & nurses across all branches
This veterinary group has lots of practices within the area, covering small animal, farm animal and equine animals. This practice has state of the art, modern facilities including MRI & CT scanning, 5 operating theatres, isolating ward, dentistry treatment rooms, exotics wards and much more.
They are looking for an organised veterinary nurse who has good all-round experience, including nurse clinics and anaesthesia. Ideally you will also have some experience of preventative health care and stock ordering, however full training can be provided.
- Competitive Salary between £18,000 & £24,000
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Death in service cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.