Our client in in Cosham, Hampshire is looking for a permanent veterinary nurse to join their team. The ideal candidate will play a key part in the continuous development of the practice.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:00am til 12:00pm
- Branch Work: Split between 2 branches
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: 3 Vets, 6 nurses & a support network
This Vets operates over 2 branches in the local area and both are well equipped with modern facilities, including digital x-ray, ultrasound and endoscopy room. You will be supported by an experienced team which includes certificate holders and an out of hours provider.
You will have good all-round nursing skills, excellent communication and customer service skills and a real passion for the veterinary industry. Ideally you will be looking to develop and grow as a person, both in and out of work.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Generous CPD allowance
- 28 days annual holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- RCVS Membership paid plus others
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.