We are working with a RCVS accredited practice in Consett, County Durham who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their lovely team.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 3 in 8, Saturdays 9:00am til 3pm and Sundays minimal hours TBC
- OOH: Some may be required, TBC on interview
- Branch Work: None
- Computer system: In house, commonly used system
- Team: 6 Vets, 4 Nurses & 4 Student Nurses
This busy practice first opened its doors in 1984 and has been continually developing ever since. They have fantastic modern facilities, which include laparoscopic equipment, laser therapy and radiography suit. Over the years they have achieved 6 ‘Outstanding’ awards form the RCVS practice standard scheme as well as being finalist for ‘practice of the year’ at the 2018 Petplan awards.
They are looking for a person who enjoys all aspects of modern day nursing including inpatient care and nurse lead consultations, along with consuming lots of coffee and cake! Ideally you will have previous experience in a practice, however if you have just recently graduated, they are happy for you to apply as well. As long as you bring a warm, friendly manner and excellent customer service skills you can be successful at this practice.
- Salary £18,000-£25,000 DOE
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 28 Days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Discounted pet care
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.