Our client in Colne, Lancashire are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their well-established practice.
- Full or Part time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 9:00am til 19:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4, Saturday 09:00am til 17:30pm & Sunday 10:00am til 16:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 1 Head Nurse, 2 Nurses, 1 Student Nurse & Support staff
- OOH: None
They are a well-established practice offering golf standard client and patient care. The team are all very hands on and enjoy getting involved in a varied caseload. They also offer the opportunity to develop a clinic specialism in your chosen field, some nurses have chosen palliative care, diabetes or surgical nursing.
Strong communication skills are a must and you must also demonstrate a real passion for what you do. Ideally you will have good all round nursing skills along with a personable, friendly manner.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- £500 annual CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 Years nursing experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.