Our reputable clients in Chorley are looking for a Veterinary nurse to join their main practice out of 3 branches. If you are motivated and hardworking we would love to hear form you to discuss this roll.
- Full time (40hr week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts either 8am til 4pm or 1pm til 8pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4, Saturdays 8am til 8pm & Sunday 8am til 6pm (Always with the Monday off)
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: One week night on call
- Branch Work: They do have 2 other branches, but unlikely to work their
- Team: 9 Vets, 8 Nurse & Support staff
- Accommodation: Available if required
This company has branches in the local area and serve rural and urban communities in and around West Lancashire. They offer 24-hour care to all clients and offer the highest standards around. This practice is purpose built with modern, state of the art facilities.
They are looking for a hardworking nurse with good all-round general nursing skills. If you have a willingness to learn and develop your skills this role would be perfect for you. Excellent communication skills are a must as this practice really puts their customers first.
- Salary: £20,000-£35,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 Years post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.