We are working with a practice in Cardiff, Wales that due to expansion are looking for a caring and devoted veterinary nurse to join their team.
- Full time (Flexible to suit you)
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 8:30am & 6:30pm
- Weekends: Occasional Saturdays 8:30am til 12:00pm
- Branch Work: Some may be involved
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None (Unless you would like some)
- Team: 15 Vets & 15 Nurses across 4 practices
This superbly equipped practice is recruiting due to the success of the business, with a large loyal client base and lots of new clients they are always busy. The first practice in this group opened back in 1940 and they have been expanding ever since, now with 4 individual successful practices they are always expanding.
You will have good all-round nursing skills, great communication skills, be passionate about promoting preventative healthcare in pets and be equally at home in the consulting room as in the theatre.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Generous CPD allowance
- 28 days annual holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- RCVS Membership paid plus others
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.