Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for a full or part time role in South Wales? Our clients practice in Caerphilly are looking for a passionate, hardworking person to join their friendly team.
- Full time (Part time negotiable)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00am til 5:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 1 Nurse, 1 Student Nurse & Support staff
Located just of the M4 this practice has a wide, varied caseload and a mixture of loyal returning clients as well as new walk in clients. They have all the tools to provide the highest levels of care with a purpose-built surgery and all the latest technology including x-ray, ultrasonic scanner and in house laboratory.
You will need to have good general veterinary nurse skills with at least 1 years’ experience in a practice. Also, you will have great customer service skills as well as being enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 Years nursing experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.