We are working with a reputable practice in Bury St Edmunds who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 09:00am til 20:00pm
- Weekends: On Rota, Saturday 8:30am til 17:00pm & Sunday 10:00am til 12:00pm
- Computer System: In House System
- Sole charge: None
- Branch work: Unlikely
- OOH: None
Located in the market town of Bury St Edmunds this is 1 of 3 branches within this group. They have an excellent reputation with local pet owners and have built up a loyal customer base. You will be joining an experienced team of 7 Vets & 6 Nurses who have a good working relationship but also have a laugh throughout the day.
They are looking for a Veterinary Nurse with good general skills and someone who is looking to continue their career development. You must have excellent customer service skills and be able to build relationships with the practices customers.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.