We are working with a small animal practice in Burgess Hill, West Sussex who are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their professional team. If you are an enthusiastic, driven nurse looking to use and develop your skills this is the perfect place for you to work.
- Full time (4 days a week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am and 20:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4, Saturday 9:00am til 18:00pm & Sunday 10:00am til 16:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: None
- Team: 5 Vets, 7 Nurses & Large support team
- OOH: None
The practice is purpose built with all the usual 'mod-cons' including digital X-ray, ultrasonography, in-house laboratory facilities and separate dog, cat and isolation wards. It has recently been extended and completely renovated during summer 2018, meaning you couldn’t be working in a more modern practice!
The ideal candidate will be warm, enthusiastic and down-to-earth with a proactive, positive approach who thrives with a busy caseload. A strong level of general nursing is required and above all else, you will be passionate and dedicated to providing an outstanding service for all clients and their animals.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 Years nursing experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.