Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for your next clinical challenge? We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking, caring individual to join our client friendly team on a full-time basis in Bulwell, Nottinghamshire.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 09:00am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturday 09:00am til 17:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
They pride themselves on ensuring an exceptional standing of nursing care is delivered by their experienced team. This practice is location a short walk from the town centre, with excellent transport links nearby into Nottingham city centre.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and keen to help continuing building the practice. Have excellent communication and organisational skills, be able to offer a high standard of patient care and of course have a great sense of humour. Nurse consult’s and clinics, day-to-day theatre and in-patient care are all important parts of the role.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.