Our client in Bristol are currently recruiting for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for a proactive, skilled veterinary nurse who is willing to work hard for the team to work on either a full or part time basis.
- Full time (part time negotiable)
- Hours Mon-Fri: 4-day week, 8:30am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays on a rota basis, 9:00am til 4:00pm
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 1 Vet, 2 Nurses & Support staff
This practice is locally owned and 5 star rated by its loyal customers, they take exceptional pride in everything that they do. The bright, spacious surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards with state-of-the-art equipment.
Ideally you will be an enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is eager to continuously develop your skills whilst providing an excellent level of client and patient care. Also, it would be ideal for you to be keen to take on nurse clinics and expand them to their full potential. Due to the strength in the team they are also open to applications from recent graduates or those in their final stages of qualifying.
- Salary: £20,000-£23,000 dependent of experience
- 28 days annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.