Our client in Bridgend is looking to recruit a Veterinary Nurse to join their supportive team at their purpose-built hospital. They believe that continuity of care is essential for any veterinary hospital and therefore provide their own out of hours’ coverage to enable them to deliver 24/7 care.
- Full time 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am till 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays 9:00am till 1:00pm Sundays Closed
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: As per rota
- Computer System: TBC
This is a busy and progressive small animal purpose-built hospital that has state of the art facilities, which include digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscope, in house lab and a full equipped operating theatre as well as dedicated dog & cat isolation wards. They have a strong, diverse and vibrant nursing team consisting of 8 qualified nurses and 8 student nurses.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- CPD encouraged and funded
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid professional memberships
- Progression opportunities
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.