Our client is to looking to start recruiting for this role from November.
Would you like to be part of their brand-new practice opening in Milton Keynes? Then look no further as we have a new vacancy for a veterinary nurse with our clients expanding into the veterinary market. This is a great role for someone who loves working as a nurse, loves people and of course animals as well as appreciating the importance of all customers.
- Full time (part time role may be available)
- Hours: 40 hours per week with some weekend work involved on a rota basis
- OOH: None involved
- Sole charge: None involved
- Computer System: Animana
- Branch Work: Individual practice only
- Team: Currently being assembled!
This respected friendly pet superstore is branching into the veterinary market, opening a new practice in Milton Keynes & Gosport The brand new, purpose-built practice is fully equipped with a large amount of shiny new kit, an energetic & motivated team and a passion to succeed. They are looking for the right people to make this new practice a success that everyone involved can be proud of.
They are looking for a hardworking veterinary nurse with a passion for the industry, who understands the importance of their work within the community. You will be able build relationships with clients & pets, whilst having a strong working relationship with the team.
- Salary £20,000-£27,000 based on experience
- Annual bonus incentives
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 29 days annual holiday
- 20% Staff discount
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance & 2 days study leave
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 1 years post graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.