A progressive forward thinking practice near Blackburn is recruiting a Permanent Veterinary Nurse with flexible working hours.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm 20-40 Hours
- Weekends: Saturday 9am – 6pm Sunday 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Shifts: Yes
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 2 Vet, 3 RVN
This is a growing and ambitious practice and are looking to expand their team further with a requirement for an additional Veterinary Nurse. This is a 2 Vet and 3 RVN team currently. This is a purpose-built practice with modern facilities which is situated in a busy area whereby a varied case load is seen. The practice can offer between 20-40 Hours per week with this role with no OOH. You are expected to work shift patterns between the core hours and admit and discharge patients within these hours of work.
You will need to have good all-round nursing skills and a positive attitude. You will be required to run busy nurse clinics and embrace all nursing duties. You are required to deliver a high standard of clinical care and build relationships with both clients and your fellow team member.
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre An operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
• Isolation Unit
• Blood Pressure Monitor
• In-house Laboratory
• Hospital Ward
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 Days
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Additional training is actively encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.