Our client in Bishop’s Stortford is looking to recruit a Permanent Veterinary Nurse to join their successful Independent Tier 3 Hospital.
- Full time 44 hour per week average including on call – rolling 8 week rota
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am till 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 8 Saturdays & Sundays 8.30am-7.00pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: 1 in 8 night on call
- Computer System: Assisi
- Team: 11 vets, 12 nurses and support staff
By joining this well established and successful hospital, you will be part of a large team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. They aim to achieve the highest possible standards in patient and client care and continually invest in the latest equipment and staff training. They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned hospital that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, theatres, in-house lab, consulting rooms, and wards.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- £750 CPD allowance
- 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- RCVS & BVNA fees paid
- Pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.