Our client in Bedlington, Northumberland are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their friendly team.
- Full Time
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 9.00am til 12.00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 1 Vet & 3 Nurses
Opened in 2016 this practice has become a well-loved part of the local community by providing a high level of patient care. The practice is purpose built with to all industry standards and equipment including digital x-ray, ultra sound and in-house laboratory facilities.
You will enjoy a varied nursing load and thrive on client and patient contact. They are looking for an individual who shares their own high ethos and standards and will make a positive contributions.
- Salary - £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities
- 4 Weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.