We are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join our clients practice in Barnsley on a full-time basis. If you are looking to develop your skills by joining a busy practice with an excellent local reputation this could be perfect for you.
- Full time
- Hours Mon – Fri: Shifts 7.5 hours per day between 7:30am and 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 Weekend day per month 8am til 5pm (you will be paid an extra £115 a month for this day)
- Computer System: In house
- OOH: 2 Nights a month on call, with accommodation on site if required (again, this is paid extra to your salary between £40-£70 per night)
- Sole charge: None
- Branch work: Yes involved (must have your own driving license)
- Team: 2 Vets, 3 Nurse & Support team
This branch is 1 of 8 branches that the group have in the local area, this one in Barnsley being the 24hr practice. Within the area they have an excellent reputation for having a friendly team who provide excellent care to all clients. Their surgery has all the modern equipment and boasts a varied caseload with a mixture of returning and new clients.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated & hard working veterinary nurse who has good general nursing experience that is looking to continue the development of their career.
- Salary - £19,000-£24,000
- 4 Weeks annual leave
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas