We are working with an independently run practice in Atherstone, Leicestershire who are looking for a hard-working veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis. Ideally you will have a couple of years’ experience to be able to assist with the continuous development of the student nurses.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours: On rota between 9:00am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 Weekend a month – Saturday 9:00am til 12:00pm
- OOH: None involved
- Sole charge: None involved
- Computer System: Robovet
- Branch Work: Minimal may be required at nearby practice
- Team: 2 Vets, 4 Nurses & Support staff
Established over 100 years ago this group of 3 practice successful treats thousands of animals across the region. The modern practices are all fully equipped with the latest technologies and have access to a wide range of equipment.
They are looking for a hardworking, reliable and passionate veterinary nurse with a couple of years’ experience to be able to assist with the training of their student nurses. It is also important you understand the role excellent customer service skills play in the running of the practice, keeping the clients & patients happy is the main goal.
- Salary £20,000-£25,000
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 2 years post graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas