Our client based near Alfreton, Derbyshire is recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis. Due to the experience in the team they are open to applications from experienced & newly qualified nurses, as well as being able to offer full or part time hours.
- Full or Part time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 or 4 Saturdays 9:00am til 1:00pm
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 1 Vet & 1 Nurse as well as support staff
This modern practice in Derbyshire has excellent facilities which include an in-house lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray and ultrasound. They team have a real passion for the industry and ensure all clients & patients are provided with the highest standards of care.
The ideal candidate for this role is a veterinary nurse who is willing to embrace all aspects of nursing duties. You must have excellent customer service and client care skills as well as ideally an interest in clinical coaching.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.