Due to expansion an opportunity has opened for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a friendly multi-vet / nurse team within a hospital environment in the Dewsbury, West Yorkshire area. They can boast excellent facilities; an emphasis on teamwork with an excellent support network for new staff members and high standards of both patient and client care. Ideally, they are looking for full time candidates however part time can be negotiated providing you can be flexible.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 6 week rolling rota, 4 weeks of 8:00am until 5:00pm, 1 week of 11:00am until 8:00pm and the final week 8:00am until 5:00pm on Thursday & Friday
- Weekends: 1 weekend required in 6-week block, on the same week of working 11-8 shifts midweek. Weekend shifts are 8:00am until 8:15pm both days
- Time off in lieu: Monday to Wednesday off following weekend working
- OOH: None involved, latest worked will be 8:15pm
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: Minimal may be required but not essential
- Team: A large experienced team of vets, nurses & visiting specialists
A busy tier 3 hospital practice with multiple branch practices in the surrounding area. The practice is well equipped with multiple air condition consult rooms, separate cat/dog waiting areas and wards, 3 theatres, digital x-ray, CT scanner and much more. This practice encourages nurses to undertake CPD relevant to your work, they hold regular clinic clubs and regular monthly visits to a nearby referral practice.
This practice is keen to support their staffs ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics. They are looking for a nurse registered with the RCVS who has good general nursing experience, great customer service skills and a down to earth attitude. You must also be strong in consultations and surgery, as well as being confident promoting the business. This position is open to graduated nurses of all experience levels.
- Salary: £18,360 - £25,000 depending on your experience
- 5 Weeks annual holiday plus your birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- £500 annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.