An established independent practice located in Oxford are looking for a newly qualified or experienced RVN to join their independent practice. Our clients’ have 3 branches including a Tier 3 hospital and their current and enthusiastic team of 7 Vets, 7 RVN’s and SVNs and ancillary staff all enjoy a fabulous work environment. Our client is also an approved training practice for student veterinary nurses and clinical staff all undertake regular training as part of their continuous professional development
The ideal candidate will be committed to providing exceptional levels of client and patient care, will be a hardworking, multi-tasker and very much a team player! This is a wonderful opportunity to take your career to the next step in a beautiful location!
- Hours - Mon – Fri: 39.5 hours p/w (F/T and P/T opportunities available)
- W/E: 1:5
- OOH: 1:5 rota
- Number of vets and nurses: 7 whole time equivalent vets, 7 nurses + students + ancillary team
- Computer System: EZVETPRO
- Duties: RVN duties consistent with Tier 3 hospital status
- Branch work: From time to time
- Sole charge: Yes (when on duty and always with Veterinary Surgeon)
- Facilities: Operating theatre, Isolation Ward, In-house laboratory, Ultra-sound,
- Practice/team: Friendly and supportive team, low turnover. Locums have always commented on this.
- Other: Skills must be consistent helping in operations and day to day duties
- 24-hour hospital care and facilities including x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, ECG, fluid therapy and blood sampling, on-site laboratory.
- The hospital has a modern, well-equipped operating theatre available for procedures where the utmost cleanliness is needed.
- Non-surgical Procedure Room
- Kennel and Cattery
- Isolation Ward
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Excellent shift allowance
- CPD allowance - £600 p/a
- 4 weeks plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this fabulous role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.