We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our client's friendly, established team on a flexible full or part time basis. The successful candidate would assist in organising the team and support clinical coaching.
Weymouth is a beautiful seaside resort, blessed with one of the UK's sunniest and warmest climates. As the gateway to the Jurassic Coast Weymouth offers Blue Flag beaches, dramatic scenery, rich heritage and an historic harbour. All this and still under three hours from London, with good road networks and direct rail links.
- Hours: Flexible full or part time basis.
- Weekends: TBC
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: TBC
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
The team is experienced, friendly and supportive and includes a RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Small Animal Medicine.
This exciting opportunity would suit someone looking for a great work life balance in a beautiful part of the world, or someone looking to take the next step in their career as CPD is strongly encouraged and fully funded. There is the prospect of partnership for the right person.
This modern RCVS Nurse Training accredited practice is fully equipped with all the latest equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, idexx in-house laboratory and tonometry.
- Salary - Up to £28,000 DOE
- Relocation package (suitable for the right candidate)
- Generous CPD allowance and career development
- Pension, Income Protection, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Package
- No OOH
- Partnership opportunity
- Professional membership paid for
- Exclusive discounts and benefits
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas