We are working with a lovely practice close to Worthing, West Sussex who are looking for a Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
- Full time or part time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am til 7:30pm
- Weekends: Saturdays 9:00am til 12:00pm
- Computer System: In House System
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: Very Little
- Team: 6 Vets, 7 RVNs & 2 SVNs
This group has three practices in West Sussex, each with a professional team of Vets, Nurses & Fully trained support team.
The practice has excellent modern facilities including digital x-ray, ultrasound, High power surgical lights, Surgical suction unit, Digital capnograph, Pulse Oximeter and much more.
You will be an experienced Veterinary Nurse who is registered on the RCVS
You will need to have excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate clearly with all clients.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Holiday – 5 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Other staff benefits
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.