We are looking for an enthusiastic permanent registered Veterinary Nurse to join a busy fast-paced small animal practice based in Streatham, London.
- Hours: 40hrs per week
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 20.00 (early/late starts, finishes)
- Sat: 9.00am – 12.00pm and Sun:12.00am – 4.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 weekend rotas with time of in lieu
- No OOH
- Late evenings and bank holidays on a rota basis
- Other: Purpose built, state of the art practice which is well equipped, including digital x-ray, consult rooms, separate kennels, cattery, prep and theatre.
The team at this practice is a hard-working driven team made up of 3 full-time vets, and excellent team of nurses and support staff.
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a hands-on role in a busy team so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable, flexible, and willing to work at all levels.
- Up to £24K+ DOE
- Career development opportunities
- No OOH
- CPD allowance £500
- Holiday – 29 days plus additional 2 days for CPD training only
- RCVS Fee’s paid
- Pension: This is offered after probation period
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas