We are currently looking for a warm and friendly Veterinary Nurse to work full-time at this hugely successful practice based in Liverpool.
- Hours: Shifts between 8.30am – 7pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3/4 Saturdays - 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Sole charge: None involved
- Branch work: None involved
- OOH: None
- Computer system: Jupiter
This practice is getting busier all the time, providing an exciting varied workload. By joining their current team, you will be joining a forward-thinking team the consists of highly trained veterinary surgeons and nurses. They are a loyal client base and are hugely supportive of each other and take pride in the strong relationships they have built and continue to build with their large, loyal client base.
The ideal candidate will need to be enthusiastic and passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients. They will also need good nursing skills and will need to be a good communicator, having empathy with clients and their pets.
The practice has brilliant modern, state of the art equipment that includes an operating theatre, emergency cover, blood pressure monitors, an in-house lab, digital x-ray, dentistry and much more!
- Salary - £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD is fully funded
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.