We are looking for a Veterinary Nurse to join a busy, progressive practice based in Eastbourne.
- Full Time
- Working Hours: Mixture of 8:30 – 16:30 or 10:00 – 19:30
- Weekends: 1 in 5
- Computer System: RX Works
- Branch work – TBC
- OOH – None – provided by Vetsnow
- Team: 6 Vets, 5 RVN’s, 2 SVN’s
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care.
They have a varied clinical interests at the surgery including a vet studying for their GPCert in Surgery as well as other interests in cardiology, ultrasound and holistic medicine including herbal medicines, physiotherapy and acupuncture
Our client is looking for an experienced & confident Veterinary Nurse who is registered on the RCVS
They are interested in new ideas, and are always looking for ambitious individuals who want to help them grow.
Bright, spacious and air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including ultrasound, digital radiography and k-Laser.
- £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
- CPD allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.