Our client in Bristol are looking for an experienced Head Nurse due to practice growth and a member of the existing team going onto Maternity leave.
- Full time 40 hours
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am til 8.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 – Saturday 9.00am til 6.00pm & Sunday 10.40am til 4.30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Possible
This reputable practice is located on the outskirts of Bristol and with a long standing client base customer service skills are vitally important. You will be joining a team of 3 Vets, 2 RVN's, 1 SVN and receptionists and will work closely with the Practice Manager and Nursing manager.
They are looking for a nurse who is friendly, confident and provides exceptional care to all clients and pets alike. With strong values for their nursing team they are looking for someone that is keen to develop this Head nurse role to its maximum. You will be supported in developing nurse led clinics, client services, ensuring high clinical standards are met and developing and training student nurse colleagues.
- Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas