We are working with a specialist practice in Cheshire or are looking for a referral nurse to join their friendly team. You do not need previous referral experience to apply for this role, just good nursing experience and enthusiasm for joining a referral team
- Permanent, Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Branch work: None
- OOH: None
- Team: 19 specialist vets, 24 Nurses & Large support network
This referral centre is equipped with leading technology and modern, state of the art equipment. Located in a small village they are within easy commute of Runcorn, Chester, Liverpool and Warrington meaning they have access to a wide and varied caseload.
They are looking for an RVN with a passion for managing patients with complex and long-term care requirements, have an interest in clinical conditions and are looking to develop their nursing skills through additional qualifications. You will be expected to work within and cooperate with a large multi discipline team.
- Salary: £24,000-£28,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Large CPD allowance per annum
- Private medical insurance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Company pension scheme
- 4 Weeks holiday plus bank holidays (Plus additional holidays for life events)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 2 Years post graduate nursing experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.