We are working with a practice in West Dorset who are looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon who takes pride in providing an exceptional service to join their team.
- Full or Part time (between 24 & 40 hours per week negotiable)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am til 6:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Weekend rota
- Branch Work: Minimal
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Merlin
- Team: 5 Vets working over 3 sites
This practice is independent, non-corporate, graduate friendly and tier 2 RCVS accredited with modern, purpose-built facilities with onsite physiotherapy and hydrotherapy as well as other fantastic equipment. The main surgery is in a beautiful town just 15 minutes from the Jurassic coastline as well as being near to transport links into London, Exeter and Poole.
You will need to be a naturally warm and empathetic person who is self-motivated and dedicated but also brings a sense of fun too. Ideally you will be happy to play an active role in the development of the practice as well as being willing to muck in and do your bit for the team.
- Generous Salary between £30,000 & £45,000 DOE
- 5 Full days CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 5 Weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Accommodation/Housing allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 years post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.