A small Animal Veterinary Hospital is looking to recruit a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join their large team of vets in the lovely area of South Wales. Sociable hours with an excellent work / life balance. No OOH.
- Hours: Full Time 4 Days per week
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.00pm 4 days per week
- Saturday: 1:3 Saturday Mornings 9am – 1pm
- Computer System: Robovet
- Sole charge: Yes, weekends
- OOH: None
- Team: 17 Vets, RVNS and reception and support team.
- Branch work: Some
- Long Established practice – large client base
- PSS Accredited practice
- Large 17 Vet practice with RVN and support staff
- Varied clinical interest
- Fantastic clinical equipment including CT
- Career Progression encouraged and supported
- Close knit working team
- 4 Branches
- State of the Art Hospital Facility
- They pride themselves in providing top quality care to patients, clients and fellow team members
The Candidate must be caring, enthusiastic and dedicated to pet advocacy. It is also important that they work well as part of the team. With a varied case load there is opportunity to further knowledge and development, so it is key that the right candidate is passionate and motivated to expand their skill set further. Developing relationships with clients is key so the candidate must have strong interpersonal and customer service skills. There is some sole charge work involved and branch work, so it is important that the candidate is confident in this area. All round routine surgery skills required. The role is a 4-day week with a set day each week as a day off. 1:3 weekend Saturday mornings means and excellent work / life balance.
- Ten consulting rooms
- Six operating theatres
- Hydrotherapy unit
- Physiotherapy service (including an in-house physiotherapist for cats and dogs)
- Dental suite
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Keyhole surgery
- Two X-Ray suites
- A dedicated rabbit and exotic pet clinic
- Separate cat and dog waiting rooms, consulting rooms and wards
- On-site parking
- Salary - Generous salary based on experience level £35,000.00 -£45,000.00
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - unlimited
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks per year
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.