A brand-new growing practice in Stratford upon Avon are recruiting a Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: 1: 3 Saturday 9am – 6pm, Sunday 10am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 2 Vets, 4 RVNS
- Brand-New Purpose-Built Surgery
- State of the Art Equipment
- Spacious and Modern
- Busy small animal practice – growing practice
- 2 vets, 4 RVNS and reception team
- Forward thinking practice
- Varied case load
- You will have an interest in becoming a clinical coach or are one already
- Enjoys working in a busy practice with a varied case load
- You have strong interpersonal skills, establishes and builds client relationships
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- 1 years Nursing experience with good all-round nursing skills
- You will be passionate in promoting preventative healthcare
- You will have a drive to move a practice forward
• Operating Theatre
• Separate Cat & Dog Wards
• X-Ray & Ultrasound
• X-Ray & Ultrasound
• Health Plans
• Nurse Clinic
• Open 7 Days a Week Dentistry
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 Days and extra holiday day for your Birthday and Extra week’s holiday entitlement after 2 years’ continuous service
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Additional training is actively encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.