A small animal practice in Southampton is recruiting a permanent small animal Veterinary Nurse to join their busy team.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: 1: 3 Saturday 9am – 12pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 2 Vets, 3 RVN
This is a locally owned well established practice in Southampton which pride themselves on delivering an excellent standard of animal care. This is a purpose-built industry leading practice with state-of-the-art equipment. The practice is growing and is looking for a new veterinary nurse to join their team. The practice boasts a dedicate nurses consultation room and spacious and modern facilities.
You will need to be a hard-working individual dedicate to providing a high standard of animal care. You must have strong interpersonal skills which enable you to establish strong working relationships with clients and members of the team. A positive and motivated attitude and the willing to learn more is essential. You will have a minimum 1 years nursing experience and have good all-round nursing skills.
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory
- Hospital Ward
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 Days
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Additional training is actively encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.