A practice close to High Wycombe Buckinghamshire is recruiting a small animal Veterinary Nurse to join their growing practice.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm with one late shift in the week until 7pm
- Weekends: 1: 4 Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 10.30am – 4.30pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 4 Vet, 2 RVN, SVNs and reception team
- Busy progressive practice
- Ideally located between M40 and M25 – excellent links to London and Birmingham
- Loyal and growing client base
- 4 Vets, 2 Nurses, 1 SVN and 2 VCA and reception team
- Established practice with a well-supported team
- State of the art equipment
- Bright and spacious with modern facilities
- Ambitious plans
- You must have strong Nursing skills
- A team player
- You must enjoy building up working relationships with clients and fellow tram members
- Be hands on when needed
- Supportive to other members of staff
• Operating Theatre
• An operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures. Isolation Unit
• Isolation Unit Blood Pressure Monitor
• Blood Pressure Monitor
• In-house Laboratory
• In-house Laboratory
• Hospital Ward
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 Days and extra holiday day for your Birthday and Extra week’s holiday entitlement after 2 years’ continuous service
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Additional training is actively encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.