A small animal practice in Evesham are looking to recruit a Veterinary Nurse on a permanent basis to join their team. This role is ideal for a Nurse who is looking to take the next step in their career!
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: 1: 3 Saturday 9am – 6pm Sunday 10am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 2 Vet, 3 RVN
This is a forward-thinking practice that is looking for a permanent RVN to join their team. They are looking for a nurse who is perhaps ready to take the next step in their career and consider becoming a clinical coach or are a clinical coach. This is a dynamic hard-working team that see a varied case load so there is opportunity to develop your nursing skills and knowledge here.
The Veterinary nurse must have at least 1 years’ experience in all round nursing skills, be confident, hard working and enthusiastic. Strong interpersonal skills are required to establish and build working relationships with the clients. An individual who is passionate about promoting preventative healthcare is advantageous. You also must be confident in both the consulting room and theatre.
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre An operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
- Isolation Unit
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory
- Hospital Ward
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 Days
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Additional training is actively encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
Tel: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.