We are working with a small animal practice in Corby, Northamptonshire who are currently recruiting for a senior veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 9:00am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm
- Branch Work: None involved
- Sole Charge: Yes will be required with role, must be confident
- OOH: None involved
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 1 Vet, 1 RVM & 2 VCA’s
Situated within easy access of Northampton, Leicester & Peterborough and trains to London this practice is in a lovely location. They have a modern practice with excellent facilities including digital x-ray, ultrasound, 3 consult rooms and operating theatre.
They are looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon who is confident with consults and all routine surgeries. You must also appreciate the importance of building strong relationships with patients and clients as well as enjoying mentoring and coaching less experience members of the team.
- Competitive Salary between £40,000-£55,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- £1000 annual CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual holiday allowance rising to 33 with service
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 3 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.