We are currently recruiting for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s practice based in Manchester. If you have a desire to be involved in the growth of a new practice, whilst continuing your professional development then we’d love to hear from you!
In return, you will receive a role with superb work/life balance working within a modern, purpose-built, high quality practice! Sole charge will be required.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary DOE
- 40 hour week worked across 4 days and a share of Saturdays
- No OOH
- Health care scheme
- £1000 CPD allowance
- Generous 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday and personalised gift on your birthday
- Team bonus scheme
- Leadership management programme
- Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2+ years post grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry.