We are looking for a confident permanent Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join a well-respected independent practice in Southampton.
- Hours: 40 hours over 4-5 days
- Monday to Friday:
- Weekends: 1 in 8 full weekends
- Sole charge: Yes, some involved
- OOH: 2 nights per month, with 1 in 8 full weekends on call
- Team: 12 SA Vets, 18 RVN’s
Fully independent practice who are highly respected in the area for offering the highest level of care possible. They offer services to a mix of animals including small, exotics, farm and equine.
Large well equipped practices who offer a great and varied medical/surgical case load to their Vets.
They are ideally looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon who has previously worked in a Small Animal practice.
You must be confident speaking to clients and enjoy being a clinical vet with good all-round veterinary skills, excellent customer service skills.
- Generous salary based on experience
- Revenue generated bonus scheme
- 25 day holiday allowance + bank holidays (if worked given back in lieu)
- CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.