Permanent RVN | Full Time | NO OOH | £20K -£26K DOE | North East London
Our gold standard client is looking for highly skilled, passionate RVN who is as excited as they are to provide the full spectrum of high quality veterinary service at affordable prices and who has a passion for clinical excellence and wants to deliver gold standard care, every time. They believe in investing in their people, surgeries, facilities, equipment, and latest technology so that they can provide outstanding veterinary care for their patients and their owners.
- Full Time 38-hour week
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 8.00pm early shift or late shift
- Saturday – Sunday: 8:00am – 8:00pm – (1-4 Rota-basis)
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Diverse caseload
- Attractive salary DOE
- Bonus scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 2 year’s post grad experience
- Excellent communication skills
- They really committed to supporting you with your career development by making it easier for you to complete your CPD.
- Access to further external specialist CPD courses
- Strongly believe in promoting and supporting your chosen area of expertise and happy to fund this
- They will pay your fees for professional membership
- Friendly environment, they strongly promote a friendly atmosphere in their practices, so it is a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- The team comes first and promote on focus on work life balance!
- They pride themselves on working with people who are led by strong values, provide outstanding expert treatment that is held to a gold standard of care.
Facilities / Services:
- Purpose built start of the art clinics
- Consult room
- Operating Theatre
- X-ray Room
- In-house laboratory
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas