Our client close to Yeovil, Somerset is looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. They are open to applications from nurses with varying experience levels, including new graduates.
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Hours Mon-Fri: 8:30am til 6:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Branch Work: Yes, split between 2 practices
- Computer System: Voyager
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: 1 in 12 Week nights on call
- Team: Large team of around 55 staff over 4 local branches
This group of 4 practices within Somerset provide high standards of veterinary care to the local area. Each practice is equipped with modern operating theatres with anaesthetic and blood pressure monitoring machines. Each practice also has its only dentistry equipment, matching up with those found in human dental surgeries. Other facilities include x-ray, ultrasound, ECG, Endoscopes and other laboratory services. They have a team of 12 experienced vets working across the 4 branches.
You will need to be a confident, highly motivated and enthusiastic veterinary nurse with good all-round skills. Also, it is important you can provide excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate clearly with all clients. They are open to applications from newly qualified nurses as well as those more experienced.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Generous CPD allowance per annum
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- A full UK driving license
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.