We are looking for a full time veterinary nurse to join a friendly and successful practice based in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset
- Hours: full time (40hours)
- Monday to Friday: Shifts between 8.30am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None involved
- Branch work: None involved
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
This is a small but vibrant animal practice in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset. Offering a really welcoming and rewarding environment. You will be part of a strong, friendly and professional team who support one another and are dedicated to an outstanding standard of client and animal care. This excellent hardworking team made up of 5 Registered Veterinary nurses and the students who love to nurture.
The ideal candidate will work as a team and enjoy the company of all their colleagues and must be willing and ready to learn something new. Everyone applying must be an RVN and have a patient and kind demeanour and an excellent sense of humour that knows no bounds. This practice values the qualification of Clinical coach training so if the candidate has already undertaken it then it is important that you see it in your future and of course the practice will fund and support this endeavour.
Their modern surgery is spacious and air-conditioned and has state of the art equipment that includes nurse-leads laser clinics, sevoflurane anaesthetics, digital x-rays, ultrasound, capnography, an in-house laboratory. All of which they have happy to help you brush up on if required.
- Salary - £20,000.00 -£25,000.00
- Career development opportunities
- CPD is fully funded
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.