We are working with a well-established practice in Stockport who are seeking an enthusiastic veterinary nurse to join their team. Whether you are looking for full or part time hours we would be keen to discuss this role with you.
- Full or Part time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 08:30am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4, Saturday 08:30am til 17:00pm and Sunday 10:30am til 16:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: NONE
- OOH: NONE
- Branch Work: NONE
Located just of the M60 this practice enjoys a varied caseload with a great flow of potential new clients. They have a bright, spacious surgery which Is purpose-built to industry leading standards, with state-of-the-art equipment, including Digital Xray, Ultrasound and Eyetonometer.
You will need to be a dynamic, proactive nurse with solid all round skills. You will need to have the ability to embrace all aspects of the role, including running busy nurse clinics. If you are keen to develop, this practice will actively encourage and fully fund your CPD.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Higher tier pension
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.