We are looking for either full or part time Veterinary Nurse to join a very motivated, engaged team in the Selby, North Yorkshire area on a permanent basis. Their practice is bright, spacious, air-conditioned and purpose built to industry leading standards, with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities.
- They can consider full or part time hours with weekends on a rota basis
- Full Time: Monday – Friday – 9.00 – 8.00
- Weekends: 1 in 4/5 – Saturday – 9.00 – 6.00 and Sunday 10:00 4.00 with time off in lieu
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH – None, provided by Vetsnow
We are really interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
You will be passionate, confident, have good general nursing experience, with a genuine interest in animal welfare
- Competitive salary between £18,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.