We are working with a practice in March, Cambridgeshire who are looking for a pro active & hardworking veterinary nurse to join their team.
- Full time
- Hours Monday to Friday: 9:00am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: To be worked on a rota, with time off in lieu
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: None
- Branch work: None
This long-established practice is supported by a team made up of an experienced veterinary surgeon, RVN’s and support staff and, the successful candidate will be required to offer the very best levels of service to both clients and animals. They believe in investing in their people, surgeries, facilities, equipment, and latest technology so that they can provide outstanding veterinary care for their patients and their owners. They have a clear line management structure, but everyone makes the tea!
The ideal candidate will have good general nursing experience along with a real passion for all things veterinary. Excellent customer service is a must as the customer do come first, along with excellent communication skills and a happy, friendly attitude.
- Salary - £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- 4 Weeks annual leave plus full bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 Years post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.